SIBO Solutions! Logo Design
SIBO Solutions! Logo
SIBO Solutions! logo is designed well according to feng shui principles. The flowing line of ‘S’ creates a harmonious energy flow. Metaphorically, it also represents the digestive truck. SIBO stands for Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth (more info) and is a digestive condition. The shape of the logo is similar to yin and yang image which creates a positive connotation for change and improvment. The lighter shading of the logo on the right, suggests the new light and hope for the sufferers of SIBO. The colours (blue and light brown) are representative of the five elements (in Traditional Chinese Medicine – TCM) and the digestive truck.
Naturally, many people are still ignorant about the “natural” label, which is totally meaningless, as foods with the “natural” labels can still, legally, be chockfull of chemicals, additives, and genetically engineered ingredients. Watch this funny infomercial about the misleading use of the word ‘natural’ in many health and food products. The False Advertising Industry” reveals the shocking truth about what is allowed in “Natural” food. Only the USDA Organic Seal guarantees your food contains no Genetically Modified Organisms, no toxic pesticides, and no growth hormones or antibiotics. Share the truth with your friends. Learn more about the real natural products http://www.onlyorganic.org
Other misleading words used by advertiser and branders are ‘Made with’, ‘Whole grains’, ‘Light’, ‘100% Calories’.
Seven steps to brand success:
1. Strategy and goal: What do we want to achieve? Increased sales? Attract new customers? Change image? Improve SEO (search engine optimisation) or web visibility?
2. Brand content: Is the change of content necessary? Is the brand architecture clear? What are the needs of your customers?
3. Design: Is the design coherent with strategy and content? What is an overall chi/energy/ vibration of the brand and logo?
4. Feedback: Will the customers accept it? What do focus groups reveal? What is the response from the customers?
5. Review design: How to improve the design and planning?
6. Marketing: How to self-promote the brand? Online and offline.
7. Implementation: How to become a living brand?
See my feng shui logo design portfolio